Video has been on the rise throughout 2015 and it’s predicted that this is only going to increase further in the coming years. More and more marketers are taking advantage of this for their marketing their brand on social media, so if you’re not taking advantage of video, then you really should start!
This infographic looks at how video marketing is currently being used and the role that is predicted to play in 2016.
How is video being used for B2B marketing?
- 96% of B2B organisations use video as part of their online marketing strategy.
- 73% of B2B marketers say that video has a positive impact on their marketing results.
- 75% of B2B organisations optimise their video content for SEO.
How is video being used in different industries?
- 66% of higher education institutions use video for remote teaching or learning.
- The top 5 industries using video are software, marketing, healthcare, non-profit and education.
How does online video compare to TV?
- Internet video to TV is predicted to increase 4x between 2014 and 2019.
- Half of advertisers are moving their budget from TV to digital video.
- Consumer usage of View on Demand video is expected to double by 2019.
[Featured image: Shutterstock]
Latest posts by Sophie Deering (see all)
- Why Pinterest Matters to Marketers - February 24, 2016
- Is Your Marketing Team Made Up of Rockstars? #smlondon - February 6, 2016
- 12 Years of Facebook: What Does the Future Hold? #smlondon - February 4, 2016