Please note: #smlondon is going into hibernation, and we’ll be taking a break from our weekly tweetchats.
Here at #smlondon, we love our community. It’s a mix of different types of people – all with exciting jobs and opportunities.
Each Tuesday at 11am (BST), we like to host our weekly #smlondon tweetchat.
Tuesday 18th October – Matt Hemes:
- 12th July – “The Life of a Digital Marketer” with Ruby Lowe (of Link Humans)
- 19th July – “Social Selling: Assertiveness vs Aggression” with Tom Cox (of TheHouseShop)
- 26th July – “B2B & B2C Engagement” with Natalie Weaving (of Typeface Group)
- 2nd August – Dom Graham
- 9th August – Phoebe Spinks (of Undercover Recruiter)
- 16th August – Adam Libonatti-Roche (of the Drum)
- 23rd August – Ruth Davison (of 72Point)
- 30th August – Paul Ince