We’re now into a whole new year – but which social networks should have your full attention this year?
- There are over 5.7 billion users on the world’s top 21 social networks.
- YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network.
- China has 3 of the world’s largest social networks.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- How Twitter Went Beserk for the #BRITs2015 #smlondon - February 26, 2015
- How People Engage with Music on Twitter #BRITs2015 #smlondon - February 25, 2015
- How Londoners Use Twitter to Complain About Train Journeys #smlondon - February 19, 2015