Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- Happy Birthday Instagram: 5 Years of Selfies, Salads and Sunsets #smlondon - October 6, 2015
- Top 5 Social Media Trends of 2015 #smlondon - September 25, 2015
- The Top 30 Social Media Tips, Tricks and Tactics #smlondon - September 8, 2015