Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- Which Type of Social Media Manager Are You? #smlondon - November 24, 2015
- What BuzzSumo Learnt About Content from 1 Million Articles #smlondon - November 16, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Instagram is Important for Marketers in 2016 #smlondon - November 9, 2015