Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
RELATED: The Battle of The Social Sexes
[Featured image: Shutterstock]
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- 12 Commandments of Content Creation #smlondon - May 18, 2016
- 13 Tips for a Successful Facebook Brand Page #smlondon - May 11, 2016
- A Guide to Influencer Marketing #smlondon - May 6, 2016