Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
RELATED: The Battle of The Social Sexes
[Featured image: Shutterstock]
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- How to Share Content that Makes an Impact #smlondon - April 27, 2016
- 9 Ways Facebook Can Be a Relationship Killer #smlondon - April 22, 2016
- 10 Super Simple Steps to Social Analytics Success #smlondon - April 8, 2016