Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- How to Use Periscope to Enhance Your Brand #smlondon - August 27, 2015
- Why Do Users Like, Comment and Share Content on Facebook? #smlondon - August 15, 2015
- How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy #smlondon - August 9, 2015