Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- How to Play Chess In Facebook Messenger #smlondon - February 4, 2016
- The #CMADSelfie Hall of Fame 2016 #CMAD #smlondon - January 25, 2016
- 23 Community Management Tips by #smlondon Members #CMAD - January 25, 2016