Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- WhatsApp Launches Web Version #smlondon - January 21, 2015
- Snapchat vs Facebook – Which is King? [INFOGRAPHIC] #smlondon - January 9, 2015
- When Is the Best Time to Post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest? [INFOGRAPHIC] #smlondon - January 7, 2015