Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- What are the Attitudes of UK Social Media Users? [INFOGRAPHIC] #smlondon - March 5, 2014
- How Big is Tumblr? [INFOGRAPHIC] #smlondon - March 4, 2014
- How to Double Your Facebook Page Likes [INFOGRAPHIC] #smlondon - February 24, 2014