Social media is one big war – all the networks fighting for users – but which one comes up on top?
This infographic by Masters in Marketing gives a run down of all the necessary statistics.
- 62% of global internet users actively log in to Facebook.
- Pinterest and Tumblr were the top 2 sites in term of user growth – with growths of 88% and 74% respectively in the last year.
- Twitter has purchased more than 30 start ups.
Latest posts by Laurence Hebberd (see all)
- How Twitter Went Beserk for the #BRITs2015 #smlondon - February 26, 2015
- How People Engage with Music on Twitter #BRITs2015 #smlondon - February 25, 2015
- How Londoners Use Twitter to Complain About Train Journeys #smlondon - February 19, 2015