With more than 225 million users, LinkedIn is the most popular professional network you can join. This slideshows shows the countries with the most users (we decided to keep the top 10 for each continent for clarity).
– With 86 million users, USA has the most users, representing 38% of the social network users.
– Even though it is the most populated country in the world, China only has 3.5 million members on LinkedIn.
– Surprisingly, Pakistan is the most active country in the Middle East with 1.8 million users.
Latest posts by Arthur Habrial (see all)
- How Social Media Makes Us Feel Lonely [VIDEO] #smlondon - January 3, 2014
- 2014 Is Here: 6 Tips to Stay Ahead on Social Media [SLIDES] #smlondon - January 2, 2014
- Social Media 2013 in a Nutshell [INFOGRAPHIC] - December 31, 2013