If you followed our previous advice and followed our infographic on how to fill in your profile perfectly you will by now have joined some LinkedIn groups.
You can join up to 50 groups on the social network, but do you know why they can be useful for you? Here is a little infographic directly published on the LinkedIn blog following the new look for the groups.
- More than 2 million groups were created since 2004! Did you check the Social Media London group by the way?
- Joining group is very important and helps you visibility by other users. You can easily share posts in the groups you joined and so be active by clicking on ‘ LinkedIn share’. Try on this post!
- On average, a user joins 7 groups but don’t hesitate to join more!
RELATED: How Do People Use LinkedIn in 2013?
Latest posts by Arthur Habrial (see all)
- How Social Media Makes Us Feel Lonely [VIDEO] - January 3, 2014
- 2014 Is Here: 6 Tips to Stay Ahead on Social Media [SLIDES] - January 2, 2014
- Social Media 2013 in a Nutshell [INFOGRAPHIC] - December 31, 2013