Being able to live stream with Twitter’s Periscope is going to dramatically change the world of social media and the internet as we know it.
Nothing is off limits – we can see world events as they happen and people when they are in action. Videos on Periscope are also available for replays for up to 24 hours, which is advantageous over their competitor, Meerkat.
Here are some Periscope predictions for 2015 by Bryan Adams. There are some interesting stints from both brands and celebrities, but which one do you think will be first to happen? Our bets are on Russell Brand’s bottom making an appearance.
Top 10 predictions
- President Obama will address live on periscope within the next 3 months.
- Russell Brand will broadcast his naked bottom live on Periscope within the next 30 days.
- John Lewis will be the first to live stream a live Christmas advert.
- House Of Cards will live stream a mock presidential address.
- Jeremy Clarkson will review cars live from his living room and have a bigger audience than his recently departed show Top Gear.
- A panda will give birth live on Periscope in 2016.
- Derren Brown will do a dramatic live illusion on the platform.
- Gary Vaynerchuk will live stream rants about hustling.
- Red Bull will live stream a sky dive.
- Unsigned bands will be discovered through Periscope.
Latest posts by Casey Fleischmann (see all)
- How Can O2 #BeMoreDog on Social Media? #smlondon - October 26, 2015
- How Does BP Use Social Media? #smlondon - October 13, 2015
- How Do Londoners Use Social Media? [STUDY] #SocialLDN #smlondon - October 9, 2015