Content marketing is the best way to engage with your audience and to see your content shared everywhere by everyone. But you have to respect some rules to make sure you’re doing it correctly.
This infographic by Kayak Online Marketing shows you the 21 rules of content marketing.
- Keywords are extremely important, they might be the base of your strategy so you can easily be found by everyone.
- Posting content is good but you need to engage with your followers/fans. Nothing is more boring than a monologue.
- Vary your sources and find quality content to share. Prefer quality to quantity but don’t neglect the latter.
Latest posts by Arthur Habrial (see all)
- How Social Media Makes Us Feel Lonely [VIDEO] #smlondon - January 3, 2014
- 2014 Is Here: 6 Tips to Stay Ahead on Social Media [SLIDES] #smlondon - January 2, 2014
- #SMLXmas – #smlondon Xmas Party 2013 [RECAP] - December 23, 2013