You want to be the best on social media? Check out these 80 rules that you need to know!
Made by our friend Jeremy Waite, Head of Social Strategy Adobe EMEA and former speaker at #smlondon back in April, these 80 rules of social media will help you to enhance your social media strategy. Here are our favourites rules – feel free to tell us yours in the comments!
- 38: Twitter is not a social network. People pretend it is one but it’s more a informative/news network.
- 12: Update your page or delete it.
- 54: Engagement is not a dog, you can’t own it and so you don’t have the control of your brand. Your fans have.
Click on the image to see it in more detail.
Latest posts by Arthur Habrial (see all)
- How Social Media Makes Us Feel Lonely [VIDEO] - January 3, 2014
- 2014 Is Here: 6 Tips to Stay Ahead on Social Media [SLIDES] - January 2, 2014
- Social Media 2013 in a Nutshell [INFOGRAPHIC] - December 31, 2013